Etherpad instance for ovirt

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 21:54:31 UTC 2012

On 08/27/2012 01:54 PM, Moran Goldboim wrote:
> On 08/27/2012 11:46 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
>> On 08/26/2012 04:50 AM, Doron Fediuck wrote:
>>> Any news? (sorry to nag, but with the amount of traffic here, this
>>> will surely die if I don't ping).
>> We have the usual two questions to answer:
>>
>> 1. Who can do the work?
>
> as proposed before - i can pick it up, i would need the access and
> details credential  to the machine.

Ah, great, now we have a situation where we can solve the Etherpad need
and also give Moran some work to do to show his skills, etc. for the team.

How about if we give Moran straight ssh access without sudo. He'll look
around and figure out what needs to be done to get Etherpad going, then
work with a mentor to make it happen.

- Karsten