[RFC] oVirtLive image

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 10:26:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 12/02/2012 08:38 AM, Shahar Havivi wrote:
> Please update when we can update the wiki.
> Thanks.

You can update it right now - we unfroze the wiki on Friday morning at 1
am CET/2am IST. You can log in through the "log in" link at the bottom
of every page, username and password are the same as the old wiki, and
except for the front page and "Develop", "Documentation", "Community"
and "Download", which are protected and are administrator-only for
editing, the entire wiki is open.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13