Hi everyone

David Caro Estevez dcaroest at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 18:57:20 UTC 2012

Hi! I joined the weekly infra meeting and the lists two weeks ago, but I forgot to even introduce myself, so here I go.

I'm David Caro, I started in the computer world as a sysadmin, but each day I'm closer and closer to the development side. I've worked as sysadmin for a retail e-commerce (a startup that grew really really fast, from 20 to 500 employees in less than 3 years), release manager at Telefónica r+D (for another web based product) and right now I'm working in the CI team for the RHEV project at Red Hat.

I always have been close to open source (you can also find me as david.caro at fsf.org), and from the beginning I've always chosen linux/BSD to run all the systems that I've managed, from desktops to web server farms.

I have experience and I'm actively working with technologies like puppet, foreman, jenkins and have worked with mediawiki, apache, and a lot of other common web architecture technologies.

And I though that working with RHEV puts me in a very good position for being useful to the oVirt project, so here I am, eager to help :)

----
David Caro