Hi everyone

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 08:53:37 UTC 2012

Welcome david!

i'm sure infra team will benefit greatly from your expertise in various subjects.
as you know there are a few projects coming soon, like Jenkins server migration
and installing foreman+puppet servers to manage the infra, so your help is much appreciated!

i look forward seeing you join the team as maintainer in the near future.

Eyal Edri.