Maintenance outage :: www.ovirt.org :: 2012-12-11 01:00 UTC

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 01:51:23 UTC 2012

Hot deploy worked. I was able to follow the specific steps below, and
the marker was set without stopping or restarting the app.

Those with OpenShift access - to restart the app, you have to remove the
wiki/.openshift/markers/hot_deploy file and push. The app should then
restart on that push. You would then return it to hot deployable by
replacing and pushing with the marker in place. To be safe, I would push
the changes around hot_deploy marker by themselves, until we determine
if it can be mixed in with other changes that would normally trigger a
restart.