jenkins: mom build failures

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 15:23:13 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

please open a ticket in trac [1] on it, and explain how to build with the new process.

i also suggest that (like other ovirt projects) you'll have power-user from mom that will have access to jenkins
so you can add/modify your jobs without needing to wait for infra.

if you believe someone from the mom team can handle it, please send request to infra team on the ml (infra at ovirt.org)

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/report/1