Minutes :: Infra weekly :: 2012-12-17

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Mon Dec 17 16:59:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 08:06:25AM -0800, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
>   * IDEA: Infra sprint - hacking session on IRC to implement new hosting
>   * IDEA: Puppet could be a top priority of holiday hacking session

Since I suggested I'd like to check how much interest there is. Maybe we
can do it after the AlterWays servers are available over SSH so we can
set up some VMs to start playing with.

Regarding the time my preference would be somewhere next week because I
have a week vacation, but anyone has any preference?