Adding new admin members

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 08:17:19 UTC 2012

I think that moving to new jenkins,foreman server will allow us to better manage authership via misc roles.

jenkins will probably use open-id plugin to allow access and we'll manage users permissions per project/view..

foreman also have a very extensive permissions system, so we can allow certain users to manage some services without
giving them administrator.

as for "sudo" access, we can create "system jobs" in jenkins to allow specific functions to run on slaves,
like installing new rpms on jenkins slaves (which we have now).

Eyal.