oVirt site organization

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 18:59:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

Not sure this is the right list...

I think that there is a gap from what user(and developer) expects to see in open source (or any) site and what we have.

We are missing "Support" category, there we should have the user lists and a link to bugzilla, and some bugzilla links for reports (opened bugs for example).

We are missing "Source" category, a clear place of how to obtain the source, as we do not have proper gitweb with list of projects, at least link to http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/admin/projects/.

Community is not a proper word for "Mailing lists", first thing I look is for "list" in the home page and I expect it to be there, the term "Have conversations on our mailing lists" is not something common although it may be good English.