Maintenance outage :: lists.ovirt.org :: 2012-12-20 01:00 UTC

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 23:07:59 UTC 2012

There is an outage of lists.ovirt.org for ten minutes to increase disk
space on the host.

The outage will occur at 2012-12-20 01:00 UTC. To view in your local time:

date -d '2012-12-20 01:00 UTC'

== Details ==

We are constantly nearly out of disk space on linode01.ovirt.org, which
hosts the Mailman and yum/download repositories.

As a stop-gap help, I've got 5 GB more of space I can put in to the host VM.

We plan to migrate this host to one of the Alter Way instances, probably
a VM running on one of the two physical machines. If possible, we'll
make this move soonest for both the Mailman and download repositories.

== Affected services ==

* lists.ovirt.org
* resources.ovirt.org
* httpd redirects of old URLs
* IRC bot

=== Not-affected services ==

* www.ovirt.org
* jenkins.ovirt.org
* gerrit.ovirt.org
* git.ovirt.org

== Future plans ==

Move services to a host with more space and capability, as part of the
Infra team general hosting plan.