Alter Way server ready to be delivered

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 11:14:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 12/19/2012 08:48 PM, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:
> In another thread or the weekly meeting we decided on centos.

Before we close out that discussion, let me just add that Red Hat
Enterprise Linux is an option, and colleagues in Red Hat have provided
me with the means to get entitlements, if we decided to install RHEL.

What are the arguments for & against RHEL vs CentOS?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13