What is it going to take to get EL6 builds?

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Thu Jul 5 22:05:00 UTC 2012

I know there are a few things that don't work under oVirt on EL6 but
there are unofficial builds out there and they seem to work pretty well.

What is the major stopper from getting EL6 builds?  Is it just a mater
of getting patches submitted for building the spec files?  Is there a
need for EL 6 based slaves?  Is there a concern about the features that
don't work like Live Migration?

I guess a good starting point is to build a todo list of what has to be
done.

Thanks
Robert