Gerrit's gitweb page is missing public git url

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Mon Jul 9 10:44:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-09 at 07:55 +0300, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 07/06/2012 09:00 PM, Mike Burns wrote:

> >> its the same for all projects, not just ovirt-node-tests.
> >> find me how to configure it and i will...
> >
> > In the gitweb.conf (or the equivalent), set:
> > our @git_base_url_list = qw(git://gerrit.ovirt.org
> >                              ssh://gerrit.ovirt.org);
>
> I wish it was that easy...
> gerrit passes its own (for example, you will get the ssh link from
> gitweb if you are logged in to gerrit, etc.).
> and it manipulates git_base_url_list accordingly.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/source/browse/gerrit-httpd/src/main/java/com/google/gerrit/httpd/gitweb/GitWebServlet.java

Ahh, ok, I have my gitweb config independent of gerrit.  Looks like you
need GIT_ANONYMOUS_READ set and a git daemon url set.  Looking at [1], i
think you need download.scheme=anon_git and
gerrit.canonicalGitUrl=git://gerrit.ovirt.org set in etc/gerrit.conf.

Mike

https://review.typo3.org/Documentation/config-gerrit.html