Trust seed

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jul 10 16:20:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 07/10/2012 05:30 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
> Sure, that's fine.  Moran is pretty easy to accept anyway give the
> @redhat.com email address...

...although of course we don't want to start setting a different bar for
people with and without @redhat.com addresses.

I'd suggest that Moran is easier to trust because he's endorsed by
Livnat, who we know and trust, but I'd say it would be better to have
him join the oVirt infra team at the point where not being part of the
team prevents him from doing something useful.

And of course, whatever bar we set for Moran, we should have the same
bar for others (so, for example, if tomorrow RobertM proposes adding
someone to the team who has not previously worked on infra, this
situation would be a precedent).

Cheers,
Dave.

--