jenkins slaves

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jul 11 14:35:18 UTC 2012

On 07/11/2012 01:49 AM, Eyal Edri wrote:

> [...]

I tried to tackle that in a reply to him. Basically, he's arrived
while we are figuring stuff out, but anything he can do to help
without sudo access is a way of contributing. Thus, just asking the
initial question is a good step, and if he sticks with the problem
until it's resolved, that's another good step. Do that repeatedly on
multiple issues, and you are gaining merit.

- - Karsten