Infrastructure for Jenkins

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Jul 12 14:55:09 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

This is an excellent offer and opportunity.
Since we're talking about VMs, we can start with basic hardware spec
and increase it after we'll see the bottle necks in real time.

I would start with 3 VMs each running 16GB RAM, 200GB DISK, 32 GB SWAP, each with 4/8 cores each.

Itamar, mburns -> any recommendation on how many VMs per hardware node should we use?