Help the team, starting as an apprentice.

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Mon Jul 16 21:58:08 UTC 2012

On 07/16/2012 09:47 PM, jdbjunior at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello everyone, I'm José Donizetti a brazilian software developer. And
> got really interested on the oVirt project.
> Would like to learn more, and help the team. What do I do to be start
> as an apprentice?
>
> Thanks.

Hi Jose,

the infra team is about maintaing the ovirt infrastrcture (wiki,
servers, gerrit, jenkins, etc.)
for code, best would be to choose one of the projects and join its list
(engine-devel, vdsm, ovirt-node, etc.[1]

usually, after setting up a devel environment, you would try one of the
bugs flagged as an easyfix[2]

good luck and welcome aboard,
    Itamar

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/project/subprojects/