oVirt Forum Pilot

Barry Kostjens bkostjens at ilimburg.nl
Tue May 8 14:57:10 UTC 2012

This is what Doron said about it:

The thing is, it creates duplication.
So people wither use both the list and the forum,
or randomly selects one. Then you get people trying to cross-reference
the lists and the forums...
Now once we get into this state, it'll be impossible to monitor the
various channels as I try to do today.

Op 8 mei 2012, om 16:54 heeft Heiko W.Rupp het volgende geschreven: