spam filter

Kevin Maziere Aubry kevin.maziere at alterway.fr
Fri Nov 9 19:57:03 UTC 2012

Hi all

I'm familiar with postfix and mail in general.
And the first really easy thing to configure before mailscanner ( or
spamassasin in standalone, reputation filter...) is greylisting. It takes
5mn to setup and it is really efficient.

I can handle it if needed.

Kevin Maziere
Responsable Infrastructure
Tel : 07 62 55 57 05