spam filter

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 20:06:59 UTC 2012

On 11/09/2012 11:57 AM, Kevin Maziere Aubry wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm familiar with postfix and mail in general.
> And the first really easy thing to configure before mailscanner ( or
> spamassasin in standalone, reputation filter...) is greylisting. It takes
> 5mn to setup and it is really efficient.
>
> I can handle it if needed.

Can you and Dan Yansy work up what the changes would be?

Which files do you need to see?

How about if we open a Trac ticket, attach the files you need to
see/edit, and work through the specifics there? Then we can schedule
deploying and testing the new configuration.

I agree with Dave that we have some other items going that we need to
work individually at a higher priority, but if you can line up the
Postfix changes for one of sysadmins with root to deploy, perhaps we can
make it relatively painless.

- Karsten