Bulletin Board for User/Community Communication

Dennis Böck dennis at webdienstleistungen.com
Mon Nov 5 14:49:22 UTC 2012

Dear oVirt-Project/Team,

Wouldn't it make much sense to use a bulletin board fur user/community communication like phpBB.com instead of a mailing list?
Mailing lists have severe disadvantages. (e.g. it is not even possible to search other user problems or to answer posts/topics from the past)
Modern bulletin board system are much more user friendly and are suitable for bigger project communication.

Best regards
Dennis