spam filter

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 19:16:42 UTC 2012

On 11/09/2012 12:27 PM, Kevin Maziere Aubry wrote:
> A trac ticket is Ok for me. I don't need any access, I can just give
> you the modification to perform and the requiered software to
> deploy.

Kévin et al:

I created this ticket:

https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/12

and attached the main.cf file there. Let me know what else is needed. I
put the three folks who have offered to help in the Cc: of the ticket.
(If you want to comment on the ticket, you'll need an account via
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ )

- Karsten