Requesting access to Wiki server

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 12:58:00 UTC 2012

Hi all,

In the context of the website move and deployment of the new theme, I
would like to help get things ready as soon as possible. Having
administered MediaWiki several times in the past (including for big
projects like Maemo and MeeGo), I would like to request admin access to
the server to be able to update the theme to fix issues, deploy
extensions which are needed for the new site, and generally help admin
the wiki. I think I've shown through my various contributions,
suggestions for extensions, and proposing a patch to the ConfirmAccount
extension that I am very familiar with MediaWiki.

I would like to request access both to the current wiki and the future
OpenShift-hosted one, if that is OK.

I'm not sure what the procedure is, beyond asking here - perhaps my
request could be on the agenda of the oVirt Infra meeting this week, or
it could be approved by the existing admins on-list?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13