[Infra] Jenkins: Possible wrong configuration of the job vdsm_unit_tests_manual_gerrit

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 08:08:55 UTC 2012

Correct.

job was mis-configured and fixed now.

1. refspec for vdsm should be $GERRIT_REFSPEC (was none)
2. strategy (of git plugin) should be 'gerrit trigger' and not default.

both are now fixed, please check now if it's according to the patch.

also, new plugin features allows triggering the job according to various actions in the patch:

Specify what type of event(s) to trigger on:

Draft Published: Sent when a change moves from draft state to new. (only available in version 2.5 or higher of Gerrit).
Patchset Created: Sent when a new patchset arrives on a change. Before version 2.6.0, this was the only event you could trigger on.
Change Merged: Sent when a change is merged on the Gerrit server.
Comment Added: Sent when a comment is added to a change. Which category and value to trigger on can be configured. The available categories can be configured in the server settings for the plugin.
Ref Updated: Sent when a ref is updated on the Gerrit server, i.e. someone pushes past code review.

currently it's set on 'Patchset Created'.

thanks for notifying on this!

Eyal Edri
oVirt Infra Team.