New repositores - otopi, ovirt-host-deploy

William DeCoste wdecoste at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 14:15:34 UTC 2012

There is not a maven/artifactory repo cartridge currently, but this may
be possible in a DIY.

Also, it's possible via an action_hook to manually install artifacts
into an OpenShift application's .m2 repository. A user may add whatever
repositories they like to the application's pom file and as long as the
repo is accessible from OpenShift.

I'm available to assist with setting this up in a DIY. I think that's a
good first step towards a cartridge.

Thanks -Bill

--
Bill DeCoste