New repository - infra

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 10:48:58 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

i agree with adding a separate repo for puppet, this is the way we work in rhevm
and i think it's best practice also when using foreman-puppet deployment.

the foreman server listens to the puppet repo on the puppet master servers for updates
and it imports all classes from it into foreman.

don't think it's be a good idea to keep other stuff on that repo.

Private SSL