Proposal of Alon bar-lev as oVirt jenkins power user

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 14:16:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

To continue our new tradition of delegating power users for various oVirt sub project management in jenkins,

I want to propose Alon bar-lev as power user for oVirt jenkins.
Alon is well known within the oVirt community, and been contributing it in the past months.

Alon has contributed code to many oVirt projects including massive re-factoring of the bootstrap process and
numerous patches on other oVirt projects, Latest projects are otopi and ovirt-host-deploy.

He is very technical with previous knowledge of Jenkins.

as a power user he will be to:

1. create/update new jobs in jenkins.ovirt.org
2. run/trigger builds
3. run manual gerrit trigger jobs.

i vote +1.

please vote confidence with +1 or -1 for not.

thanks,

Eyal Edri.