Moving Jenkins to AlterWay Hosting

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Nov 25 07:07:21 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

i'd say let's eat our dogfood (but only stable one :)
let's decide on the most stable oVirt version we have till now and use it to manage it.
it will show the community we have confidence in the product and will surely be easier to manage with webadmin rather than virsh/kvm.

and it'll give us a chance to integration foreman with ovirt and jenkins :)

Eyal.