[jenkins] Add otp rpms to build slaves

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 12:55:26 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Long term: this will involve creating a relevant puppet classes and applying it to the jenkins slaves
with foreman and puppet master.

Short term: manual adding these repos to the jenkins slaves, then you can install them via the system job in jenkins.
(unless there is an objection on the team, for having custom builds repo on jenkins slaves.. thoughts?)

if not, you can open a ticket for it in https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/report/1.