Cron <root at linode01> /root/bin/mediawiki-backup.sh

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 06:08:19 UTC 2012

On 11/24/2012 10:59 PM, Eyal Edri wrote:
> can you remove these emails alerts form the backup script?
>
> or redirect STDOUT to /dev/null | log file?
>
> so it would only send email on errors?

Sorry, I kept missing there is a complaint here.

Summary is - people don't want N+1 Infra log warning blah blah emails
every day, right?

This script is going to only be used until OpenShift is the platform for
MediaWiki, but the overall concept still remains - let's get Infra
details all bundled in to the daily log watch email instead.

- Karsten