Your message to Arch awaits moderator approval

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 11:03:24 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Actually in some cases I share Livnat's procedure.

One more thing WRT subscribers' list, I just noticed the following
in the web UI, which means I can't really tell if a specific recipient
is subscribed to a specific list;

"
Conceal yourself from subscriber list?

When someone views the list membership, your email address is normally shown (in an obscured fashion to thwart spam harvesters). If you do not want your email address to show up on this membership roster at all, select Yes for this option.
"

Anyway, Karsten & Dave- thanks for the effort and good will!
Doron