Testing MoM

Adam Litke agl at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 27 14:07:19 UTC 2012

Another thing we want to do is expand the unit tests.  A lot of functionality
can be independently verified through these types of tests and it won't even
require virtualization.  I am working to expand the test cases and we'll make
sure that the existing Jenkins job runs those automatically.

--
Adam Litke <agl at us.ibm.com>
IBM Linux Technology Center