Minutes :: Infra weekly sync :: 20121126

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 20:08:29 UTC 2012

On 11/26/2012 11:18 AM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> * Hosting  (quaid, 15:20:56)
>    * My Red Hat IT contact told me last week he is provisioning two
>      servers at RackSpace for us, bare metal to use as we wish  (quaid,
>      15:21:23)

are these physical machines or VMs? if VMs, do they support nested virt?

> * Gerrit  (quaid, 16:02:06)
>    * I think the Infra git repo is available, but I haven't put anything
>      in it  (quaid, 16:02:26)

i tried to follow the thread, but could discern the summary of which
repos you want (separate for foreman/puppet, etc.).
please summarize for me name of repos and maintainers for each.

>    * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/5   (quaid, 16:09:43)
>    * We'll need to have a how to file a ticket process in place one
>      before doing all the hosting switching  (quaid, 16:10:18)

nit: if you can have the title of the ticket in summary, would be able
to read this offline/without clicking the link.

thanks,
    Itamar