fedora 18 builds on jenkins.ovirt.org

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 07:53:28 UTC 2012

>>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/rpms/job/otopi_create_rpms_fedora/
>>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/rpms/job/ovirt-engine_create_rpms_fedora/
>>>
>>> let me know when the publish cronjob on linode is updated, so i'll
>>> create the projects for other jobs also.
>>>
>>> example f18 rpms:
>>>
>>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/rpms/job/ovirt-engine_create_rpms_fedora/jdk=java-1.7.0-openjdk.x86_64,label=fedora18/
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/rpms/job/ovirt-host-deploy_create_rpms_fedora/
>>>

>>> Eyal.
>>>

>> where are they published under http://www.ovirt.org/releases?
>>

> OK, just found the cronjob that fetch them and creates the repos.
> i updated it to take f18 as well (didn't know what to do with ovirt-release:
>
> /bin/find /home/jenkins/ovirt-nightly/artifacts/ -name "*ovirt-release-fedora-*" -exec mv {} /var/www/html/releases/nightly/rpm/Fedora/17/noarch \;
>
> it doesn't have a distinguish naming per fedora rel...
>
> publish script is running now, we should have f18 rpms soon on ovirt.org/releases/nightly/rpm/Fedora/18

thanks.
can you please chase all relevant package owner for versions to change
to 3.2?
danken - is there a reason all the hooks are in the noarch, but vdsm is
in the x86_64?
alon - which version scheme for otopi and ovirt-host-deploy.
easier to track if it matches ovirt version scheme for now (for sure for
o-h-d).

thanks,
    Itamar