[RFC] oVirtLive image

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 15:07:54 UTC 2012

Hi Itamar,

On 11/29/2012 03:08 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> don't remember seeing any comments against this. created the repo.
> moran, please work with dave to add it to:
> http://www.ovirt.org/project/subprojects/

As you may have seen on infra@ and elsewhere, we are working hard to
migrate to the new website before the end of the month. I'll touch base
with Moran, but normally, from this evening we will be migrated to the
new wiki-based website running on OpenShift, which will mean that anyone
will be able to edit the "Subprojects" page.

Given how close we are to moving, I do not plan on making any edits in
the wordpress site from now on.

Thanks,
Dave.
--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13