[infra] About create a Jenkins job for vdsm functional tests

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Thu Nov 29 18:40:32 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 01:53:00PM +0200, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 05:46:32PM +0800, Zhou Zheng Sheng wrote:
> > I think the oVirt Jenkins setup maybe different from a laptop, and you
> > may have many other concerns. Is there anything I can help?
>
> We are in a constant want of slaves, but I hope that even without you
> donating one, Eyal can borrow your job and run it on "master" branch
> (and in the future, on every whitelisted post).

I feel like a job that modifies the system state is likely to fail (care
must be taken to to run it twice for example). We're working hard on
adding more slaves and are close to getting some more power. Maybe we
can set up VMs dedicated to that kind of job? Max 1 job, relative little
resources so we can have a couple of those.