jenkins git checkout

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 20:01:58 UTC 2012

On 11/30/2012 07:18 AM, Eyal Edri wrote:

> fails connecting to www.ovirt.org, but works for ovirt.org.
>
> might be related to moving to the new site...

I just sent an email to arch@ about this.

Basically, folks should be able to s/www/resources/g everywhere and
things will just work again.

Sorry that none of us thought about this in the discussions of moving
www - I suddenly realized on Wednesday that we needed a host for all of
the big resources that we can't jam in a little OpenShift storage space,
such as /releases.

Also, 'ovirtbot' can only write to the local file system, so it has to
be on the host with /meetings. (I'll look in to moving ovirtbot to
OpenShift or something later, that might be a better solution.)

(That also means we lost the IRC notices about wiki changes.)

- Karsten