Trac is now open

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 14:48:10 UTC 2012

On 10/10/2012 01:52 AM, Eyal Edri wrote:
> great!
>
> now all we need to do is find out how to create trac tickets directly
> from #infra meeting on irc :)
>
> #trac "do this and that"... will open a trac ticket automatically.
> possible?

It sounds more as if supybot Trac plugins are focused on announcing a
new ticket to the channel or letting people request ticket info:

https://github.com/oscarcp/supybot-Trac-plugin
http://www.aminus.net/browser/supybot/plugins/SupyTrac
http://trac.adium.im/wiki/TracBot

I'm not sure how auth would work; we'd likely have to create an account
for 'osasbot' and have that be the reporter of origin, since we can't
reliably tie IRC nick to FAS username. (FAS is the Fedora Account System
that underlies auth on fedorahosted.org.)

- Karsten