ovirtbot

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 18:16:17 UTC 2012

On 10/24/2012 09:22 AM, Ofri Masad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to set the ovirtbot to send me mail notification about
> IRC messages containing a certain word. More specifically - messages
> which were sent when i was not connected.

ovirtbot is an instance of 'supybot' with a few additional plugins
(meetbot, MediaWiki change notice.)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/supybot/

I'm OK with the idea of us trying out any other plugins that are not
known to break things. :) If you want to find, recommend, or write any,
we can try them out.

Anyone with sudo access to the host (all Infra team members) can try out
new configurations and (re)run the bot.

http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Running_ovirtbot

Just make a copy of the config file, add changes to that, and run the
bot. You might even be able to run multiple instances at the same time,
so we don't have to stop the one that is known to work until we have the
new configuration debugged.

- Karsten