Outage notice: Upgrading MediaWiki

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 03:59:14 UTC 2012

I'm declaring his maintenance outage to be over. There are a few
clean-up items around extensions (getting ConfirmAccount working
correctly, for example), but things are primarily working with the
upgraded MediaWiki 1.19.2.

I'd like to get us on to OpenShift fairly soon, rather than spending
more time cleaning up the cruft on the current host. Expect more news on
that front soon.

- Karsten