Task tracker

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sat Sep 1 08:42:40 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

seems like the best option for now, we're using Trac & Redmine mostly in rhevm.

and since this trac instance is up and running, i don't see a reason why not to start using it.

seems like trac supports import/export of tickets [1]  so it shouldn't be a problem to migrate in the future
to a different tracker.

+1

[1] http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracImport