Task tracker

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Sun Sep 2 01:45:43 UTC 2012

On 08/31/2012 04:34 PM, Karsten (quaid) Wade wrote:
I am not really a fan of all of the above.  Most of the hosted sites are
going to limit you because they want to encourage you to pay so I think
something hosted on a VPS or something we can move the data to another
host if we need to.  With that said the most import aspect of any system
we chose is that at least 1 trusted person on the infra team knows it
pretty well because there is nothing worse then learning a system when
it is down or you are under the gun.

--
Thanks
Robert Middleswarth