Minor annoyance in ConfirmAccount

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 18:20:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have one minor annoyance in the ConfirmAccount extension - there's no
email notification when people apply for a wiki account.

I see that there is a config option "$wgConfirmAccountContact" which you
can set to an email address/alias, but there is not any way to have an
email sent to all bureaucrats that I can see. It looks like it could be
pretty easy to add that feature, though - any interest?

Alternatively, we could add infra@ as the address where new requests get
sent (I don't imagine we'll get a lot of them). How does that sound as a
plan?

Cheers,
Dave.

--