[vdsm] [Engine-devel] is gerrit.ovirt.org down? <eom>

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Wed Sep 12 22:48:26 UTC 2012

On 09/12/2012 08:15 PM, Adam Litke wrote:
> So the fix is to just regularly restart gerrit?  Do we have any idea about the
> real, underlying problem?

the error is in jetty, i didn't look at fixing the core issue in jetty.
moving to another container is possible, but makes managing it for
upgrades much less trivial.
so far most threads around this on google mention a cron to detect this
and restart.
I actually expect moving to a hosted physical server will make this less
of an issue based on the previous experience of extending the EC2 instance.

if it won't help, we may need to tackle the core jetty issue ourselves.