the new oVirt website: live preview!

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Wed Sep 19 13:38:26 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 09:56:46AM +0200, Garrett LeSage wrote:
> Check out the new site here: http://mediawiki-garrett.rhcloud.com/
>
> I've turned the Inkscape mockups into a real, working website,
> powered by MediaWiki.

Awesome job to base it on mediawiki. I love having a single place to
edit the site, guarded by permissions for stuff like the frontpage. How
easy to maintain is it when we want to upgrade mediawiki?

Haven't checked it in-depth yet but I'm wondering if the search should
be promoted to the top navigation. Also would like to a see a difference
in existing and non-existing links.