Looking for a new Hosting Company ? A compagny allready working with Ovirt ?

Stephane VINCENT stephane.vincent at alterway.fr
Fri Sep 21 16:40:22 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I heard that you are looking for a new Hosting Company.

Alter Way ( <http://www.alterway.fr/> http://www.alterway.fr/) is a French
company that has a significant Hosting Activity (50% of our turnover).

We are specialized on Open Source Hosting (we are very close to many
communities), with significant French customers (large accounts such as
French government and ministry, Smartbox, Prisma Presse, Lacoste,
).

We are very interested by Ovirt, as the new offer we a launching next month
is a public cloud based on Ovirt 3.1.

(It’s called H20 : more information here :  <http://h2o.alterway.fr/>
http://h2o.alterway.fr/)

As that you are looking for a new hosting solution, we would be glad to
study your needs and see how we could collaborate on such a project, so that
Ovir sites t could be hosted by an Ovirt Platform

I hope you found this proposal interesting.

Don’t hesitate to forward to other people in charge of that subject.

Feel free to ask us all questions regarding this proposal.

Have a nice WeekEnd

Best regards

Stéphane VINCENT

Directeur des offres stratégiques et de l’innovation

Alter Way

tél : +33 (0)1 78 15 24 00

mob : +33 (0)6 13 42 11 11

fax : +33 (0)1 46 02 44 04