new ovirt-engine instance alive on alterway02.ovirt.org

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 23:37:42 UTC 2013

On 04/03/2013 12:02 AM, Alexander Rydekull wrote:
> I vote for <non_descriptive_name_of_function> as a hostname, first of all.

Meaning, we pick a theme and name hosts based on that? Flowers, baked
goods, Asgardians, etc.

I suppose I'm the one who starting us on the <name_by_location> and
generally supported <descriptive_name_of_function>. Curious what your
objection is to the latter?

I think engine.alterway.ovirt.org has a nice flow to it, but I like long
subdomains. :)

- Karsten