new ovirt-engine instance alive on alterway02.ovirt.org

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 06:56:38 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

using alterway subdomain might be a good idea to emphasis the hosting provider,
which may lead to more companies supporting ovirt in the future.
it also will help differing between location of hosts once we'll have lots of them.

the racksspace engine can be called engine.rackspace.ovirt.org i assume... ?