Installing foreman on alterway02

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Mon Apr 15 20:18:09 UTC 2013

I was hoping that today during the meeting we could write up a short
list, but since there was none today I'll write something from the top
of my head. We're looking to split linode01 up into VMs and add
something.

- resources.ovirt.org
- lists.ovirt.org
- foreman.ovirt.org (includes a puppet master)

Not sure where to place ovirtbot. I think a separate VM is overkill and
it also hosts the meeting notes on resources.ovirt.org, that would be
the best choice.

Anything I forgot?