access to alterway servers.

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 00:26:50 UTC 2013

On 01/31/2013 06:09 PM, Kevin Maziere Aubry wrote:
> Hi
>
> I though dneary will push the key. I will do it tomorrow morning.

Sorry, this one was on me. Dave gave me what I needed, and I actually
have eedri enabled on one of the servers entirely, ewoud and dcaro
partially, and the other server to go.

I'll be back in the office in the morning, and I'll make sure to
complete this task before the day gets much longer. Minimal goal is to
enable eedri with full sudo, send him details, and a pointer at the doc
for adding other people. Best goal is to get eedri, ewoud, and dcaro all
hooked up before the sky lightens over Paris. :)

- Karsten